Our first raised bed planted with a whole pack of green lettuce seeds.
Still needs thining but is looking better since thinning has begun.
Due to over crowding in box one, the seedling are growing at different rates.
Its as if we consectively planted the seeds apart by two
weeks.
weeks.
We should of saved some of the seeds for next year but its working out for
us. : )
us. : )
Raised Garden Bed #1
Raised Garden Bed #3
This bed I planted out with lettuce seedlings from bed #1 (1/27/2013) and 30 red onions seedlings that I plant from bulbs. I got these bulbs from Come See Come Save in Bradenton. I was able to hand pick the bulbs I wanted and it cost me less than a dollar. Much cheaper than buying the seedling bunch.
In front of the bed is tomatoes seedlings and tyme I started from seeds.
Construction of Bed #3



No comments:
Post a Comment